Who are we?
We are The Counselling Lab. Our website address is: http://www.thecounsellinglab.co.uk and we have offices at St. Catherine’s House, Woodfield Park, Doncaster. DN4 8QP
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We do not collect or store personal information or data via this website except in the following cases;
- The Members Area. As a client of The Counselling Lab you may be invited to join our Members Area. In order to do this we will require your email address and your The Counselling Lab account number. You may optionally supply your First Name, Surname and Telephone number.
- Contact Us. Should you wish to contact us via the website we require your name and email address, and optionally your telephone number, for the purposes of responding to your enquiry. This information is nor retained on the website.
- Mailing List. If you subscribe to our mailing list we will retain your email address for the purposes of marketing our products and services. The mailing list is provided via MailChimp
What rights you have over your personal data?
- Members Area. You can request that we delete your account. We will remove the account within 10 working days.
- Mailing List. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time using the unsubscribe link contained in any of the emails sent to you via the mailing list.
What other information might we collect?
We do collect some information automatically as part of operating our website, for example.
- Log Information: We collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, etc. This information allows us to monitor the performance of our website
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our services, such as when you log in to our Members Area.
- Location Information: As part of our security monitoring and performance data we may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address.